Evolution drift team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepté] Application as a drifter at Evolution Drift Team. [accepted]

3 posters

Go down

[accepté] Application as a drifter at Evolution Drift Team. [accepted] Empty [accepté] Application as a drifter at Evolution Drift Team. [accepted]

Post  Flawless Tue 1 Jan - 20:23

*Pseudo( Ingame name Wink ): Flawless
*License: S2
*License name:SøtTigger
*Name:Haakon
*Sex: Virgin Very Happy Im a male
*Old( Age* ):16, 17 in march
*Job/Study: Im studying (reply if u want more info about that)
*Hobbies: Playing PC and used to ride bicycle, in no sportish formality, but i got a scooter this winter. Im also playing League Og Legends
I can also use teamspeak, ventrilio, mumble, mostly everything
*Gears:Im playing on Mouse as of now, but might be that I get a wheel in the future.
*Why do you want do join the team:I would like to join the team because I've always admired how you are being proffessional. I mean by how u are sticking to each other, and not going all on flame when someone accidentially hits u. And i think that i can learn alot from you guys since I've only been playing since September 2012. Im also really willing to learn, and I'm open minded.

Flawless

Back to top Go down

[accepté] Application as a drifter at Evolution Drift Team. [accepted] Empty Re: [accepté] Application as a drifter at Evolution Drift Team. [accepted]

Post  luffydu35 Tue 1 Jan - 20:45

Welcome on our forum Wink
what type of bicycle do you practise ?
i'm in a team of road race since 5years and i practising mountain bike since 3 years
i want to know more about you Laughing
ver thanks you for this :

*Why do you want do join the team:I would like to join the team because I've always admired how you are being proffessional. I mean by how u are sticking to each other, and not going all on flame when someone accidentially hits u. And i think that i can learn alot from you guys since I've only been playing since September 2012. Im also really willing to learn, and I'm open minded.

that really affected me Embarassed

Ps : i modified the "pseudo" to "name in game" in the application example Laughing

luffydu35
luffydu35
Admin

https://evo-d.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[accepté] Application as a drifter at Evolution Drift Team. [accepted] Empty Re: [accepté] Application as a drifter at Evolution Drift Team. [accepted]

Post  Flawless Tue 1 Jan - 21:34

Yeah man, i'll be on skype Wink

Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post  luffydu35 Tue 1 Jan - 22:46

Accepted!
welcome with us
Mature and nice drift
luffydu35
luffydu35
Admin

https://evo-d.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lov' Wed 2 Jan - 2:32

Nice welcome hir Cool
Lov'
Lov'

https://www.youtube.com/dodo95450

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down